Supportive Ethos – Striving for Excellence
Students at The Kingsway Academy learn in a safe, caring, inclusive environment. Staff and students work well together to create a happy, enterprising, forwardlooking school. Every day is guided by the three principles of:
Respect – Achieve – Succeed
• Our own learning and the learning of others
• The contribution we all make to our school community
• The beliefs of others
• The highest possible academic standards
• In all opportunities, in class and in the community
• A healthy attitude to life and our role in society
• All aspects of school life
• Learning now and in the future
• Personal development and the service of others
Our aim is to create a school where ALL students thrive and achieve their maximum potential.
It is the commitment of The Kingsway Academy to be the best performing non-selective school on the Wirral. It is our aim to be the first choice school for all parents and students locally, while recognising the hard work and investment needed to achieve this goal.